Sunday, July 10, 2011

No, I'm not dead.

It has been a week of change. Trials and triumphs. But altogether overwhelming and I’m dizzy from the ride.
I’m not entirely sure that I’m ready for the magnitude of things to come.
Never one to welcome change, I now waver between dismay and delight.
I don’t want to be all grown up and make choices.  I don't want to let go of my quirks. I don't want to be vanilla.
I want to be a hippy and live by the sea. I want to be a mountain hermit and not talk to people. I want to travel like a gypsy. I want to work in a bookshop. I want to curl up and do nothing.

I don’t want to decide.


8 comments:

Kashif Malim said...

This is a lot like what I want to do and how I feel.
The problem here is that constant change is a reality, and we're stuck with it.
I'd love to live quietly like a recluse in my humble abode but unfortunately, I can't :-)

mao said...

I want to work in a bookshop too.

Aeish said...

So typical of us :)

Anonymous said...

I want to eat cookies and drink milk. :) Run with the wolves in the dark forest. Play hide and seek with the moonlight on the mountain top. :)

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .... :)))

Soumya said...

And I seem to want all the things you want :)

Typical girl rant :D

aakash said...

We have the choice to be what we want, always..
I am subscribing you with a hope that I'll get to read you more often :)

aJ

White Winder said...

u write intrusting... surly going to start reading U :)

Imran Ali said...

Its a peek in a thinking mind. I hope that we all be thinking like Palwasha. Visit my site to check similar stuff about passion at http://www.iamroadlife.com