Tuesday, January 18, 2011

That miserable…

I was just reading through my posts and realized that to an absolute stranger who base their opinion of me solely on my blog, I would come across as one heck of a depressed soul. I’m not really that depressed. No really, I’m not. I just find anger, sadness and other negative emotions to be my best inspirations to write. But considering this is what will be left of me once I die, I think it’s time to make a conscious effort to write more cheerful posts. So I pledge to do just that, or to try to anyway.

5 comments:

nomi said...

Good Luck

Jonathan Cwiok said...

I don't find your blog depressing at all. Maybe it's just the bright border and pretty pictures you put up, but your posts are far more contemplative on life issues than negative. There's nothing wrong with saying what's on your mind. Besides, I've seen FAR more depressing blogs.

Kanwalful said...

You're anything BUT depressed in real life. But you're right - people who dont know you might actually think you're a sad little human bean. Time to get happy =)

wordsinvoiced said...

"I just find anger, sadness and other negative emotions to be my best inspirations to write.".....so true:)

Arif ALi said...

i really love the way you express your feeling and i also love the website design