Wednesday, November 3, 2010

on my way to office today i saw a young man in his car, poking and punching the air above the steering wheel, shaking his head peacock-pigeon style to the music while waiting for the traffic lights to change. i remembered an older post where i could only see sad, lost faces all around and i was thinking, what has happened to my city? i've been smiling a lot these days but looking at him really made me grin. and i was thinking, again, has something happened to my city? or is it just that we see happiness when we have it inside us?



6 comments:

Vishal Raj said...

If you are happy from inside, everything seems beautiful, definitely.

Vanessa said...

I hope it's a combination of both :)

Sami Saayer said...

may be he started doing that just to show you :P

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Riiiiiiiiight! He couldn't see me. lol

Bechara Sa said...

I air guitar at ALL guns'n'roses and pink floyd compositions. ITS A NECESSITY ! Perhaps not out of mere happiness. You should do that too. It makes us c o o l .

Eddie said...

lol traffic signals are an interesting place to be. Some of my favorite artistic ideas have come during a traffic signal wait. Makes u observe life around you though isn't it. Exactly the way you observed and wrote it here....