Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crabapple..

Friend: How are you so happy all the time? 
Me: Because when I'm sad, I just STOP being sad. 
Friend: You need help.


But w/e all I need is a jhappi as of now. 
:(
Plus, I need to change my blogs layout. 
Help, Plis?

I remember a part of my dream from last night. Walking up long winding stairs to the top of a pristine white temple of some sort and watching the sunset and thinking this is where I want to be. It was so vivid and real. Unfortunately I woke up to find myself on the couch and all the happiness went right back to crabbiness. I haven’t been able to concentrate on anything properly. I’m this close to cutting all contact from the outside world and going into my shell for a couple of days(months?). Every free moment is spent worrying or whining or cribbing or wishing. I want positivity. I want direction. I want an escape. I want sunshine.
  

7 comments:

V said...

Aren't dreams so crazy? I was thinking about make a b log just for my dreams so that I never forget.

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

lol nice idea:D

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • : Err, what idea? :/

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

V: You bet! :|

And on the completely unrelated note, I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeed the giveaway prizes!

Sami Saayer said...

http://www.anshuldudeja.com/2010/09/30-premium-like-gallery-blogger.html

a few templates. thumbnail style. i got bored of of text based so opted for thumbnail layout

Colorful said...

Well snapping off your contacts from outside world wont give you any peace ..It okay to crib and blah blah , for we cant be perfect always ! :)

PS : Pls make ur fonts darker..one needs to squint the eyes to read !

Colorful said...

Ooppss...sory for the 'font' one .. I found that my browser is guilty 4 dat :D