Monday, July 5, 2010

Rain God, are you listening?

It is hot. And it has been so for the past 2 weeks. I’m writing this today because it is getting unbearable by the day and someone has to do something about the heat and the retardedly high levels of humidity. And, since you and I cannot do nothing about it, I dedicate this post to whoever the rain God is! Please piss on us, please do. We would really appreciate lesser temperatures. We promise to not cringe when see potholes get filled with dirty muddy water and when plastic bags combat movement while wading through knee-deep water!


Please make it rain.


And Murphy, wherever you are, please shut up for once. Just this once!


Kthnxbye.






5 comments:

raheellakhani said...

waahh, frustration ka kia level hai :D

Nikita said...

:P :P :P
its raining at my place....come over her in delhi...
rain god,listen to the prayer of little baby...

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Raheel: haha but It did rain then!! So, whatever you call it, worked pretty well. hehe

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Nikita: First and foremost, I want to tell you that your comments make me SUPER HAPPY! You are a darling! Someone I'd love to meet someday!!

And it did rain here. So I guess, like all of you darlings, God reads my blog too. haha.

lahorikhaabay said...

OMG the rain god heard you! It's raining in Lahore right now. With saxy thunderz.

Thunder. Brrrr. Seriously. Skies ki orgasmein.