Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've lived and I've learned.

I've learned that having someone tell you he loves you and having someone show you he loves you, are two completely different things.




I've learned that to stay away from a previous argument, you need to stay away from the person you're having the argument with.


I've learned that the only person who can love you unconditionally is your mother.


I've learned that it takes years to build up trust and only seconds to break it.

I've learned that you don't have to change friends if you understand the friends change..


I've learned that sometimes a nap is the best medicine.


I've learned that you shouldn't cry over anything that can't cry back.


I've learned that you don't really know a person till you've made them mad.


I've learned that the older I get, the more I say "I don't know". When I was younger, I thought I knew it all.


I've learned that in relationships, it's better to have an end with misery than misery without an end.


I've learned that the only thing you can be sure of is improving yourself.


I've learned that if you're too embarrassed to tell your best friend about something you've done, then you shouldn't have done it in the first place.


I've learned that a best friend is someone who loves you when you've forgotten to love yourself.


I've learned that its the small things, 'itsy-bitsy-gone-unnoticed' small things that makes one truly happy from within. 


I've learned that a smile can solve all the problems. Almost all of them. 




10 comments:

Abstractor! said...

1. indeed they are both different things...

3. I love my Mother, and yours too that she got a a daughter who loves her :D

4. trust can be built up again, just some personality needed :D

5. but i changed my friends :/ and i am not missing them :D

6. indeed a NAP is..

7. you loose your saddness when you cry, so do cry :p

8. lol i would say that till you have travelled with them :P

10. haha that end would not be a good end :p

12. i am never gonna hide something from my bff, even if it is not good.

14. A SMILE IS THE BEST CURE :D

i am glad to see that you learned so much through your life :D

Kanwalful said...

This is amazing... I like the part best about the best friends... If you're too embarrassed wala... IT's the one I agree with most!

Vanessa said...

"I've learned that you shouldn't cry over anything that can't cry back."

I've never heard anyone say that before, but that's so true!

. said...

''I've learned that its the small things, 'itsy-bitsy-gone-unnoticed' small things that makes one truly happy from within.''

like this the best. in a world where kids are being made to believe that only high-tech gadgets and every-think-pink (in case of girls) can make them happy, we really need to rethink about what actually makes us happy.


.. and that owl's photo made me totally LOL-y hehe... it looks a little like the baby falcon we have got :)

shaguftaabbas said...

I've learned that having someone tell you he loves you and having someone show you he loves you, are two completely different things.

I've learned that the only person who can love you unconditionally is your mother.

That is so true!

Scribbling Girl said...

wow what a true and beautiful post :)
Loved it..!
U have got a lovely blog!

Nikita said...

Woooowwwww...I have no words to praise you...D collection of most beautiful quotes...Lovely...

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Salman: Haha Okay, I'll let my mom know that you love her and will tell her the reason too. (A)

And about that cry wala part. Yes, I think to some extent youre right. Cry and let it all out. But mera matlab kuch aur tha yahan :P

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Vanessa,Scribbling Girl, Maryam, Kanwal and Nikita: :) Thankoos!

Vishal Raj said...

Thanks for such an amazing post. It is really wonderful to have such brilliant attitude towards life. Keep writing. Cheers!!