Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I write such SHIT these days.

What does it take for people to appreciate life the way it is?
More that that, what will it take for them to stand up and face their problems?
I'm not saying that there aren't people who go through the most harrowing and scarring problem that are almost impossible to live with, I'm talking about us The Youth.
I mean seriously, what do we even know about life to say shit like 'Life sucks' or 'I don't deserve to live'. If life were that simple, that easy that we could figure it out in 20 something years, why would being an adult mean ANYTHING at all?
We all do it but there's a difference between saying it in an exaggerated comical sense and actually believing it. I went through that phase too and got over it only a few months back. Sometimes, when I see other young people who are actually ten trillion times better than me but they still hate themselves. I'm just like 'Why am *I* okay with who I am?'
I squared with the way I was and now there's only moving forward. I don't think I'm awesome or great, I think I'm pretty average and unremarkable but I'm okay with that.


Damn. You guys are like my babies. 






9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Teenage angst is really a bitch. I sometimes wonder if you have to go through that phase where you hate life and yourself and everyone around you before you reach an understanding that most of the stuff you think is so crappy really doesn't matter and that you should just get over it and START HAVING FUN. I hope that's not true, and I like to think plenty of people never think "life sucks" in a genuine way, but hopefully they'll learn in time that with all the suckiness-- and there's a lot, for sure-- there's a lot of stuff that seems almost like magic and that makes it worth working through.

A Girl Who Believed In Angels said...

Some times you decide to treat yourself with lonliness...

some times u r sad coz u dont have a choice...

sometimes u r sad coz u dont have the courage to break rules...

Its not always easy....

BIG Omi said...

lolzzz ... Who says all this things.. :)

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Vanessa:My youngest sister is going though this phase of her life.

Though I try my best to make her feel loved and wanted. :)

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

A girl who believe in angels: I know, there are times when nothing seem to work.

But being sad or happy is ones own choice.

Trust me on that.

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Big omi: I do. All the time. lol

Island Gal said...

Hello! I’m having a blog hop over at my blog:
http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/06/im-so-following-you-back.html

Come and leave your link so all my readers can follow you too!

Kanwalful said...

Gave you an award on my blog. =)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches