Friday, June 18, 2010

The Freaky Uncle !! O.o



Okay, So I'm walking in the park like I do almost everyday. And this uncle, I'd be better to call him Nana jee (Grandfather) passes me on the walking track and smiles at me. Making me wonder if I know him, is he some random neighbour of mine that I dont remember. Or could be my friends Nana/Uncle/Father. Anyways so on the next round when I pass him again I ignore him. Third time he stops and starts talking to me. here is how the conversation goes : 



Freaky Budha (Old guy) : Why you not smile? 


Yours truely : Excuse me? 


Freaky Budha (Old guy) why (pause) you (pause) not (pause) smile ? 


Yours truely : Umm. 'Cause I don't think I know you. 


Freaky Budha (Old guy) : So I have been watching you here from past few months. So u like walking. So why you not jog?


Yours truely : eh....um....(at this point i slowly start backing away) 


Freaky Budha (Old guy) : (looks me up and down) You look good. Why walking? and so why you walk alone?


Yours truely : en.... (and I'm walking away...) 


Freaky Budha (Old guy) : (calling after me...) You should listen to music while walking. You should also move your arms... it gives you good thrust! 


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA O.O






7 comments:

mao said...

oh. my. god.

so. hilarious.

of course, not for you...dude you must have liked pee-ed in you walking pants....did you jog away from him fast?

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

lol I wasn't really scared. But found him really ajeeb.

nZ! said...

I love the way you write, its so witty =)

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

I'm glad. :)

Sami Saayer said...

what? he was just giving you company... that too in English!

Kanwalful said...

WOAH. Super creepy!

Taimur said...

U should have listened to him. Bechara! I feel pitty for him