Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For those of you who have been praying,...



...you can stop now.

My Nanu jani, my beloved grandfather died on 30th May 2010. 


The hardest part was to console my mother. I write and talk about everything. Have a chest full of words for almost every occasion. But, I failed. Failed miserably in finding a single word that could made my mother feel better, even for a second.  


So I did what I could. Held her and helped her cry. 


There is much I will need to write so that I can remember. Because I never want to forget.

Ever. 



4 comments:

star said...

I am so sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family.

Salman! said...

oh that is sad, MAY SHE REST IN PEACE!

Americanising Desi said...

Words cannot alone express how sorry I am to hear this. I can relate because I saw it myself and it never is easy. I send my heartfelt condolences to your family. May Allah lessen the pain of departure and heal the ache of a mourning daughter!

Ameen

Maliha Haider said...

Loag barish may urtay awara parwano'n ki manind hotay hain.. .. Barish khatam.. Parwanay khatam..

khatam shud!

.. Mager barish ke qatron ka lams ta hayat jism ko bhigoye rakhta hai... Haina?

Apnay loag bicher jayen or bohat yaad ayen tou ander talash kia karo, mil jyengay : )

Allah Miyan, they do no question the ultimate truth, death. They ask you for strength to cope up with your decision. Hold them with your sheer love. Please..