Thursday, May 27, 2010

Missing you something awful today..

Baba..


It's been five years, BabaDearest, since you've been gone.


Five years and there have been moments, many moments when you gave me signs that you are ok. I have felt your presence in my life in ways that have awed me and comforted my soul.

Five years and you have shown us so clearly, so perfectly that we must carry on and continue; that we must laugh and live.

Five years, my beloved BabaDearest, since you've been gone and it still hurts like hell...sometimes more.

Five years, since the world has changed...forever.


Baba. My favourite 'B' word. I miss you so. We miss you so much. More than you ever thought possible.

Love forever and ever and ever,
Your devoted Betis.


11 comments:

Divaa Divine said...

remarkable !!! no other word fits in

Maliha Haider said...

May his soul rest in peace.. Ameen.

Your words.. ahh your words made me feel I am so not blessed!

Alisha said...

I miss baba too :( :'(

CATGIRL said...

I am a female writer and MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. I must appreciate what you have written, your meticulous thinking and talent shone through all the way. Honestly just browsing through good blogs and intelligent writers like you to join their blog and humbly request to join(follow/susbscribe) mine to listen to YOUR VIEWS.
Don’t expect any nosy friendship. Kindly, just read my BLOGS and my facebook profile(whenever it gets activated ..hehehe) on my blog footer once!

http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/p/my-intense-blog-link.html

Salman! said...

wow that was beautiful, may he rest in peace, AMEEN

immi said...

Baba who waisy? Palwasha minhas showed she had a regular interaction with her Dad along with her family a few months ago.

He is Some one Else perhaps..

Sara.H said...

Hey Palwasha... i have something for you :)

check here
http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-got-3-more-awards.html

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Immi: Yes, wasn't talking about my father here. This person was above all.

Sayak Shome said...

Touching!

Sayak Shome said...

Heart-rending.

Nikita said...

awwwwwhhhh...nobody in the whole world can love us like our parents..i can understand your pain..