Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOL

I 'lol' too much!



I actually do.I realize it but cant stop.but why do I do it. I'm trying to figure it out as I type this and slowly slowly, lol, am understanding it. I put in one 'lol' for every time I smile or grin when typing.lol. sounds corny but *sigh*
I was thinking ke even when im upset, if u get me talking, ill be telling u about the issue and ill crack into smiles occasionally. Does that mean im addicted to smiling? I just cannot talk without smiling. This is serious.
Does this mean I can never look genuinly sad.lol... I'm desperatly trying to make this sound serious.Failing.


I remeber a few traumatic days last month when, after crying my eyes out and not knowing what turn my life would take(seriously), i still managed to smile about something. I rememebr a friend saying "for someone who's in a shitty situation, ur pretty upbeat". Kiya karoon..sitting around crying is boring...not getting my way this way or that.. I might as well enjoy myself while things are hopeless.


So my 'lol's' are a part of me. I will never let anything drag me down, because God always has something planned for us and coping is easier when you think that everything happens for a reason and that maybe it was for the best. "har cheez mein maslihat hai"...i live by this statement! No matter where ,when or how I am...an 'lol' will always squeeze through!


Ps.I would like to add that I'm extremely lucky to have amazing friends who make it easier for me to 'lol' successfully!



                 






6 comments:

Razz said...

Lolcats are the best! And this picture is awesome! :)

Maliha Haider said...

smiles and smiles.. You are a people's woman.. Life is good, you see!

: )

Sourav C. Pandey said...

Blessed with this lol and lol-inducing friends.. keep them good always! :)

A smile fixes any issue, just read the illustration here. Had a nice smile after reading the post .. Thank you! :)

Love - beyond realms!! :)

Maliha Haider said...

Smiling and laughing are catharsis tactics.. but sometimes I overtly react on extremely painful experiences and issues, and I burst into laughing. DUH.. I concluded, it's kind of some emotional disorder I guess.

But still, that's way better, laughing idiotically in the crowd instead of crying in the corner with none around.

P.S: Connecting to my Rikshaw riding thought, it was needed to be elaborated further :)

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Thank you everyone. You guys make me smile more :D

Maliha baji: yeh to munna bhai mbbs k dean jaisa scene maloom hota hai :P Get yourself cheeeecked !!

I love you. :D

immi said...

Yes too much sadness... syndromes of madness.. they'll crack you deep and you'll practice smiling more than ever.

2ndly love all Friends? Se-he-he-riously?