Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Foreigner !

Okay, I know its not 12 there, as yet. But main kia karun?! Its 12:20 am here in Pakistan already. And I want to be the first one to wish you on your big day as alway! 


Happy Birthday to the most AMAZING  man I've ever known in my entire life. I love you ! Always and forever, my best friend, my pillar, my utha-oer of nakhras and getter of my jokes, the one who makes everything all right with just a word. The person who's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS there for me. The person who never complains. The person who knows how to make the best of what life has to offer. I'm SO happy that you are in my life. What would I do without you? I know I'm such an ass and do awful things at times (okay most of the times) but you know I love you right? Anyone who knows you loves you! I can say that without any doubts. C'mon its been more than 6 years.


We'll celebrate our next birthdays together :D Jalde ajaoww na yaawwr :P (yeah right you should be the one saying this) 2011 Come, already !! 


Have an amazing amazing day! Couldn't call because I'm out of credits(yes like always). But I know you'll call at 12 your time! Will wish baki then. 


HAPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!




0 comments: