Friday, May 14, 2010

Bestest Birthday Ever !

Hello everyone! I know I haven't been writing much these days, theres a lot happening in my life lately that I hardly get time to post anything but I do read all of your lovely blog, Promise!! I miss blogging more than anything.


Anyways, I have had the bestest birthday ever! Seriously I never knew birthdays could be this good ! All thanks to my Family and Friends. They threw an amazing surprise party for me, yeah for the first time ever :D I love you all so so so very much !



All of these balloons on the wall were filled with birthday wishes, cool na ? :D 





and now MY MOST FAVORITE PART, BALLOONS !!



 And yaaay I have 56 followers :D you guys make me super happy !! Thank you all for lovely wishes. Happy reading, lovelies!!  

5 comments:

Lauren ♥ said...

looks like you had a fabulous birthday :)love the suprise and party decorations.
sorry for missing it, happy birthday anyway!

Xxx

Maliha Haider said...

The video said it all. Love is all around.. Stay blessed sweets : )

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Thank you, lovely ladies!

immi said...

Sounds Great . Roasters ka meet up baqi hai meri dost :P

Nikita said...

Belated HAPPY BDAY....

just wana say...tum mujhe q nhi mile pehle...