Monday, May 24, 2010

Are You Friggin Kidding Me?!?!

WARNING: The following post is about something I read online today that left me sick and shaking with rage for almost the whole day. It may do the same to you. So why am I writing about it? Because we all have children at home whom we love and would do anything to protect. Because I think that we have a responsibility to each other and we need to let each other know what kind of sick crap there is out there, ready to corrupt  innocent minds.



I read with absolute HORROR, in fact 'horror' doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling, about this video game created in Japan called RapeLay...a 3D 'rape simulator' video game where one gets to pretend to be a sexual predator and test out his 'raping skills' on a mom and her two teenage daughters!!!!!!


It has been banned in Japan...thankfully! But, unfortunately, found its way into Pakistan and India.


It freaks the shittin' daylights out of me, the world is full of bad people, freaks, paedophiles and wackos who think it's okay to create a video game where you can rape a woman and her daughters repeatedly until you break them to the point where they are willing to become your sex slaves.



Its hard to imagine the level of consciousness such people who design, manufacture and sell such appalling stuff,have.


What a shitty shitty world.


God. I am so scared.


10 comments:

immi said...

Sounds disgusting. Where did you found this crap any way? Exploring the depths of junk the internet actually is eh? heh. Thank God I search safe so that i don't get to experience anything so ugly that makes you throw or ruins the next coming days..

lahorikhaabay said...

This. Is. Insane.

The world has lost it. I'm speechless.

immi said...

If you really want to astonish your self and rage in to some outburst of aggressive uncontrollable actions.. Go to some small town or city in interior areas.. =) media covers 1% of the Harassment, enforcement and bias cases all up on women. This is nothing compared to this bitter truth lying in our very own culture.

Jahalat. That is what really should be making you speech less.

immi said...

If you really want to astonish your self and rage in to some outburst of aggressive uncontrollable actions.. Go to some small town or city in interior areas.. =) media covers 1% of the Harassment, enforcement and bias cases all up on women. This is nothing compared to this bitter truth lying in our very own culture.

Jahalat. That is what really should be making you speech less.

Rizwan Takkhar said...

The jahalat is not up against only women in those areas. It's up against men too in some cases. At least that's the case in the small town I've been going to teach. They look down upon men too. Upon everyone then, I suppose. Anyone in some sort of an authoritative position is looking down upon someone here and being unjust to them.

Ahh well.

rjanet said...

I agree. This is such a sick minded game. Makes me want to puke... :[

Angela said...

To be quite honest, I don't see anything wrong with this game... I am a female and a gamer, so I hear both the good and bad about gaming daily.

First of all, these are called "hentai" games, they are often a way for ADULTS to live out their sexual fantasies. They are NOT for children! If this game *was* for children, than yes, that would definitely be wrong.

I know many men and women with rape fantasies, they tell their partner who they love and trust and they act them out in the form of role-play. Both people enjoy themselves and it's something kinky and fun and lighthearted!

For people who are single, though, this game can take the place of role-playing with a partner. It also depends on the age of the teenage girls in the game, as in Japan, the age of consent is much much different than the US.

Everyone has a kink or a fetish, whether it's something as simple as loving people with blond hair, or big muscles, or small (or huge) boobs or something more extreme, like bondage, rape, etc. The only problem is, is if people live out their fantasies in real life with people who are *not* their partners and do *not* give their consent.

Games do NOT create murderers, rapists, etc. I have been playing games my entire life and I am a good person, with a wife who I love, pets, a family, a job, etc., etc.

Just my two cents. ^_^

immi said...

I agree with "game for adults only" part.

and 2ndly that was a serious ownage to the topic poster.

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

It wasn't for her any ways :)

She has wife nuff said.

Nikita said...

Its not fair even if its just a game..I pity those people who can satiate themselves by gaming...huh...