Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The way I see It # 2


Many times it has happened that I have disliked someone for a very small reason, whether because they hardly smile or because the one time I heard them speak, it was to complain. But really, I feel that whatever the reason, it falls under this impression: That person doesn't care. Now many times, my original assumption has been proven wrong in as quick as a second. How? Maybe they smiled at me. Or spoke kindly to me. Maybe they even gave me a hug. Most of the people I don't like, I don't like just because I don't think they like me. And who wants to like someone who doesn't like them? The thing is, this is a two-way street. Someone has to crack a smile first. Why should you have to wait? Make the first move.





"No human can truly dislike someone whom they feel cares about them, if only a little."


3 comments:

Maliha Haider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maliha Haider said...

This is the happiest momement, when you see someone is fighting hard and then he comes up with positive vibes.. or atleast he tries for.. I am glad..

Make sure that first move is yours!
: )

Maliha Haider said...

Back to the post..

We live bodily lives and the soul dies inside.. We heartedly show off our 'Who Cares' attitude, just because we feel inferior for any reason.. These insecurities of life and 'Why Me' mind set leave us alone on the track, and every brick we step on, has questions unanswered.

Life is short and you never know if the others have even shorter than yours.

will you still make them wait for your smile?