Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paint me beautiful ! Part I

I HATE summers.The only thing I love about summers is 'colors' ! Green, yellow,coral, orange, pink, red and all the beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful colors !! I've bought SO many colorful dresses for the season. :D Plus I'm completely, like TOTALLY in love with nail paints !!  It is the easiest thing you can do to accessorize your outfit, allowing you to stand out and create an unique difference. :D Love love love eth ! So, I'm going to post some of the colors I'm totally obsessed with aajkal. Oh no, wait! I'll post ALL THE COLORS. :D

I'd start with some of my ALL TIME FAVORITES !










okay now the current obsession !! :D These are such pretty colors !! Uffeth !
















The list seems never ending haha. This is it for now. I'll post the others later. :D maybe tomorrow? who knows! I'm totally in love with anything colorful. Oh see my new blog layout ! colorful isn't it?


8 comments:

Aeish said...

My Goodness..you have such a treasure of nail colors missy..i WANT WANT WANT..LOVE! :)

star said...

they are all so pretty! but my favorite is the blue china glaze one!

Vintage Obsession said...

Absolutely gorgeous !! u have made me wanna go out and buy some colors right away :)awesome!

adin_22 (陳亞任) said...

Thanks for following...followed your lovely blog too....

you have beautiful nails that I wish I have...I have a megan fox's nails..hehe....what nailpolish is that first one on your current obsession? and what china glaze shade is the next one??I love those colors...

Dina (XYYan) said...

Thanks for following and the flattering words :). I'm gonna follow you back as well. Those nail colors are really beautiful! your swatches are awesome :D

Salemah Shah said...

OMG!!!!!
I LOVE THM.
m also a nail polish freak n m impressed.

Saimese said...

great collection!

thanks for following hun. I'm following too now. I'm having a lotion giveaway if you haven't checked it out already :)

Riri said...

they are ALL really beautiful! though i'm a bit late to find that out ;-)

What is the very first one? that looks so deliciously smooth, it's my absolute favourite if that's possible :D

love the post!