Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not so Thoughtful Thursday

I’m in a haze, a daze, with a mishmash of thoughts and emotions swirling in my head. There has been so much that has been happening.. good, bad, sad… that just can’t seem to find a mood to set up home in. Even for a few hours! So, I’m fairly certain that it will be reflected in the randomness of my thoughts this week, so please bear with me. 




These  kind of times are hugely contradictory… they drain you  physically and mentally yet those same moments give you the extra adrenalin to surge ahead. Is this making any sense? Maybe not… but penning it down seems to be making the situation better.



Writing, I’ve discovered, is therapeutic. It has always been my creativity outlet. It’s what relaxes me and comes somewhat effortlessly to me. Although these days, I find no greater challenge than trying to mix words with pleasure. Writer’s block is painful enough, but when you have too much to write about and suffer from cerebral constipation, it’s excruciating.

My left brain is not speaking to my right brain. I’m not sure if they are fighting or if it’s just a technical difficulty, a dropped signal. Whatever the case may be, I would like them to reopen the lines of communication. Because quite frankly, I can’t take the court jester in my head anymore. The one that keeps laughing hysterically as he slaps me upside the back of my skull with my own Moleskine. It’s not helping my creative writing juices to flow again. It’s simply causing a blood clot. I’m secretly wishing for brain hemorrhage to occur. To bleed it all out, so I can write it all out.





6 comments:

immi said...

And in the end of Fear .. Oblivion...

misspecs said...

Hmm, well if I knew you any better, I'd ask you what was up but "I’m secretly wishing for brain hemorrhage to occur. To bleed it all out, so I can write it all out" <- woo, intense!

Maliha Haider said...

Writing is a Catharsis.. Press it tough, and the pressure of bleeding will unclog the flow... and ultimately a Relief.

P.S: But. it is not the only way out sweetheart.

Aeish said...

i wish i could make you feel better but i feel exactly the same as you these days :(

star said...

Im sorry honey! I wish I could help you, but I just don't know how! Please let me know if there is anything I could do!

Nikita said...

yOU ARE TERRRRRIIIIFFFFICCCCC....

i AM SERIOUSLY TIRED OF LIKING EVERY POST OF YOURS...