Saturday, January 23, 2010

The lucky Chinese Tag - Eminent Eight

(Image by Juliana)
Yaay! I've been tag here at bloggers for the very first time.
I'm loving it. Its such a wonderful feeling to get to know the fellow blogger
more. Its a wonderful world. :) 

8 TV Shows I watch


  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Sex and The City
  3. Gossip Girls
  4. Malaal
  5. Meri Zaat Zara e Benishan
  6. Survivor Heroes vs Villains 
  7. 90210
  8. And all the other food related shows.
8 Favorite place to Eat
  1. Nandos
  2. Pizza Hut
  3. B.BQ Tonight
  4. China Grill
  5. Arizona Grill
  6. Copper Kettle
  7. Subway
  8. My Place :D 
8 Things I look Forward to

  1. Marriage and Love
  2. My Studies
  3. Be regular with Gym and having the proper diet I should have and hence GREAT WEIGHT LOSS.
  4. Reading and Writing, more and regular.
  5. Get rid of annoying habits
  6. Him to come back soon. (IMY)
  7. To get back my enthusiasm 
  8. For a better day, Everyday :)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday

  1. I got up late because I slept after 10 a.m.
  2. Had only 2 cups of tea. Totally abnormal act. lol (Just because of you).
  3. Got addicted to a Blog (Hey Kanwal-ka-ful) :D 
  4. Read and wrote A LOT  more than usual.
  5. Watched 2 movies.
  6. Ate Nothing.
  7. Missed someone so bad.
  8. Got back with a friend I stopped talking to for silly reasons.
8 Things I love about winters

  1. Blankets !
  2. Dry Fruits.
  3. Hot chocolates and soups.
  4. The warm sun and you really want it to touch your skin.
  5. Oranges.
  6. That feeling to snuggle early in the morning.
  7. Warm hugs
  8. Something I think I should not write here, But you know what it is :P Don't you? ;)
8 Things on my Wishlist

  1. A life I can make and be proud of.
  2. The world free of terror attacks and jerks
  3. Being a proud owner of Canon 450 D and Iphone 3GS
  4. A cute cat !
  5. Peace
  6. To be able to be kind enough for others
  7. To grow my social circle.
  8. To make my mother the happiest person alive!
8 Things I am Passionate about

  1. You. 
  2. Photography.
  3. Writing and reading.
  4. Fragrance, Designer bags and shoes.
  5. Learning.
  6. Family.
  7. Staying in shape (I know being passionate about food and staying in shape at the same time is HELL difficult).
  8. Tea? :/
8 Words or Phrase I use often

  1. Awww
  2. Okay (Theek)
  3. Seriously
  4. Totally
  5. Good hai.
  6. I don't know
  7. Tell me something more/ What else (Aur Bataoh)
  8. Oh no..
8 Things I learnt from the Past

  1. There are opportunities in just about every experience.
  2. You can’t piss anyone off by praising them
  3. Each and every day do something to improve the quality of your life. The simplest little things can add huge value over time
  4. The biggest mistake you can make is doing nothing because you’re scared to make a mistake
  5. No matter how it turns out, it always ends up just the way it should be. Either you succeed or you learn something. Win-Win
  6. It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance. You’ll rarely be 100% sure it will work. But you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Sometimes you just have to go for it!
  7. Complaining is like slapping yourself for slapping yourself. It doesn’t solve the problem, it just hurts you more
  8.  True friendship and true love do sustain the tests of distance and time.
8 Places I would love to Go,Visit or See

  1. Asturias, Brazil
  2. Seychelles 
  3. Venice, Italy
  4. Rome, Italy
  5. Egypt
  6. Switzerland
  7. Iceland
  8. Kerry, Ireland
  9. Palermo, Italy
  10. Moscow, Russia
  11. Amsterdam, Holland
  12. Paris, France (Sorry I can not chose the best 8, The list is still not over)
8 Things I currently want or need

  1. Canon 450 D
  2. Save money and spend less
  3. Iphone 3GS
  4. New Books (suggestion please)
  5.  To have a body I love
  6. To have a routine which I savor more and live with more too
  7. A facial :/
  8. Peace of mind. :)
And I need to tag 8 Blogger Friends.

9 comments:

Aeish said...

I love Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan too..An awesome show isn't it?

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Oh it sure is ! I'm reading the novel too so that makes it more interesting watching the drama. :D

You should try Malaal too. You can watch the 13 already aired episodes on youtube. You'll love it!

Kanwalful said...

Aaaaaaaah! Thanks for tagging me Palwasha!!! =D

Man go for the blackberry. It's cooler. Oh and get the facial from Pond's Institute at The Forum. They're AWESOME.

Juliana said...

So glad you did this!! WOO HOO And any mom would cry to read that #8...I am sure you DO make her proud!

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

Kanwaful - You are more than welcome :D

I know.. Blackberry is cooler than any phone but Iphone has got something that got me struk ! May be its the screen? :/ The look is so much classy!

I got my last facial from SABS they did a great job too, and was pretty much affordable.

I'll try Pond's Institute this time.. Since my kanwal-ka-ful said its AWESOME! ;)


Juliana - Gosh! You are such an active blogger ! :D I love that. Quick replies!! And about my maa being proud of me, actually she already IS ;)

Yeah kind of. hahaha.

Nahl said...

yayyy I can't wait to do this! Thank you for tagging me!
Get the blackberry-i promise, it's addictive!

Joanna Alexi said...

Hey girly! Thanks for tagging me! :D Haha it'll be my first tag. Also about the book suggestions, I would recommend "The Bronze Horseman" I forgot who the author is but maybe try googling it. It is the most amazing book. If you're into romance, then you'll love it. Hope that helped! Thanks again :) xxxx

N J said...

That was really sweet of you to TAG me on to the post... It was very interesting to know about you... I prefer Blackberry any day above all the phones. Coming to the things that you learned from the past... I liked the 8th point. Long live friendship. God bless you. :)

Imtiaz said...

Ah :) You are expressive after all . I read this blog of yours just today :/ . You've summed up a lot of stuff with you rarely do on texts calls. Perhaps you're comfortable on blogs as a channel to communicate?
Superb! :) I'll be regular here!