(Image by Juliana)
Yaay! I've been tag here at bloggers for the very first time.
I'm loving it. Its such a wonderful feeling to get to know the fellow blogger
more. Its a wonderful world. :)
8 TV Shows I watch
- Grey's Anatomy
- Sex and The City
- Gossip Girls
- Meri Zaat Zara e Benishan
- Survivor Heroes vs Villains
- And all the other food related shows.
8 Favorite place to Eat
- Pizza Hut
- B.BQ Tonight
- China Grill
- Arizona Grill
- Copper Kettle
- My Place :D
8 Things I look Forward to
- Marriage and Love
- My Studies
- Be regular with Gym and having the proper diet I should have and hence GREAT WEIGHT LOSS.
- Reading and Writing, more and regular.
- Get rid of annoying habits
- Him to come back soon. (IMY)
- To get back my enthusiasm
- For a better day, Everyday :)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
- I got up late because I slept after 10 a.m.
- Had only 2 cups of tea. Totally abnormal act. lol (Just because of you).
- Got addicted to a Blog (Hey Kanwal-ka-ful) :D
- Read and wrote A LOT more than usual.
- Watched 2 movies.
- Ate Nothing.
- Missed someone so bad.
- Got back with a friend I stopped talking to for silly reasons.
8 Things I love about winters
- Blankets !
- Dry Fruits.
- Hot chocolates and soups.
- The warm sun and you really want it to touch your skin.
- That feeling to snuggle early in the morning.
- Warm hugs
- Something I think I should not write here, But you know what it is :P Don't you? ;)
8 Things on my Wishlist
- A life I can make and be proud of.
- The world free of terror attacks and jerks
- Being a proud owner of Canon 450 D and Iphone 3GS
- A cute cat !
- To be able to be kind enough for others
- To grow my social circle.
- To make my mother the happiest person alive!
8 Things I am Passionate about
- Writing and reading.
- Fragrance, Designer bags and shoes.
- Staying in shape (I know being passionate about food and staying in shape at the same time is HELL difficult).
- Tea? :/
8 Words or Phrase I use often
- Okay (Theek)
- Good hai.
- I don't know
- Tell me something more/ What else (Aur Bataoh)
- Oh no..
8 Things I learnt from the Past
- There are opportunities in just about every experience.
- You can’t piss anyone off by praising them
- Each and every day do something to improve the quality of your life. The simplest little things can add huge value over time
- The biggest mistake you can make is doing nothing because you’re scared to make a mistake
- No matter how it turns out, it always ends up just the way it should be. Either you succeed or you learn something. Win-Win
- It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance. You’ll rarely be 100% sure it will work. But you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Sometimes you just have to go for it!
- Complaining is like slapping yourself for slapping yourself. It doesn’t solve the problem, it just hurts you more
- True friendship and true love do sustain the tests of distance and time.
8 Places I would love to Go,Visit or See
- Asturias, Brazil
- Venice, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Kerry, Ireland
- Palermo, Italy
- Moscow, Russia
- Amsterdam, Holland
- Paris, France (Sorry I can not chose the best 8, The list is still not over)
8 Things I currently want or need
- Canon 450 D
- Save money and spend less
- Iphone 3GS
- New Books (suggestion please)
- To have a body I love
- To have a routine which I savor more and live with more too
- A facial :/
- Peace of mind. :)
And I need to tag 8 Blogger Friends.