Friday, January 1, 2010

All is well !


From last few days, every time I logged in to my Facebook account I saw friends recommending an Indian movie over their status updates. It is normal for a couple of people to like the same movie, but almost around 12 friends actually 'loved' it. And that’s what made me finally watch, 3 IDIOTS. And no I've no intentions of writing a whole boring review about the movie and you dare not read any of the reviews over internet, go watch it yourself. Trust me; I'm not a movie person. So, when I'm saying it's worth a watch, it probably is.
It’s a movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone, a truly lighthearted and entertaining journey of three friends as they try to figure themselves out and share unforgettable experiences. 3 IDIOTS, starring three of my favorite Indian actors, Amir Khan, R. Madhvan, Kareena Kapoor and the third idiot Sharman Joshi. Three actors from the path-breaking RANG DE BASANTI team - team up yet again. It had to be a good movie. But I didn't expect it to be this good. It makes you weep and laugh, both at the same time.
Kareena Kapoor looks so very cute too! Simple yet beautiful. Her chemistry with Amir didn't go well but that’s something I can ignore, since it's not a romantic movie. Other than that, everyone gave their 200% performance
The music on the other hand was fun too. I loved 'Give Me Some Sunshine', 'Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh', 'Zoobi Doobi' and 'Jaane Nahin Denge'
It’s a complete package! A must watch. Life is about listening to your heart and chasing your dreams, that's the essence of 3 IDIOTS. For further information, go watch !

0 comments: